800 days of love

  • 0
hello again blog. sorry for abandoning you. hee! i thought of not continuing writing here and just focus on maintaining my other blog (which is not going so well too). most of my titles in this blog are somehow with numbers in it, that is why i just feel the urge to write here. today i have been married for 800 days. haha! i have no idea why the ticker does not change automatically to years and weeks but, yeah, 800 days.


in 800 days, we have seen the best and the worst of each other (so far). i think i am way more patient especially with kids (gila tak nak sabar dengan anak sendiri kan). that is major for me. last weekend, a cousin of mine, iqa, asked me 'how do you manage to keep her alive?' she said something else but that was how i heard, hee. her facts are - 1. i don't have any younger siblings, 2. mummy is not around anymore to help me, 3. we don't have young cousins to practice on when we were growing up and 4. i do not like kids. my answer was, i have him (pointing towards the husby, my bambi). i can't imagine doing this with anyone else. for the record, i do like kids now, i want more of them. about him? i can see that he is more patient with the wife. haha. that is major for him (in my opinion). less fighting on petty things, less pulling faces and no more taking the pillow elsewhere to sulk. yeay!

one of my favourite shots 800 days ago - credit to uncle ram

No comments:

Post a Comment